After attempting my own templates at creating flashcards on Word and Excel, a student showed me this site and I cried, “HOORAH!!!!”
FINALLY! A website that gets it! At least for flashcard needs.
- It’s FREEEEEEE!!! At least until you need to upload your own images. Otherwise, it’s $15/ year. I happily paid it so that I can freely use screen captures and whatnot for geometry figures and algebra graphs.
- They have an APP for it!!! Tap to flip, swipe for next card. Awesome.
- Super easy and clean spaces for you to put in your words.
- They have multiple languages you can type in, including MATH. =)
- Your students can look you up and freely print your sets, or even create their own sets!
- And my favorite?! They have 5 different print options!!! –>
- You can’t input images on both sides. Therefore, my cards are not all flipped in the same direction. I print, cut, and rearrange which way they should face, if and when it matters.
You can see the sets I have already created by searching my full name, jinnahwang (or by clicking here). I like to create class sets for them to practice with and have my own set to do my verbal vocab with. I’ve had students often ask me if they can get a copy and its always been clunky in printing out a PDF and then posting it on my website. I LOVE the print and fold flashcards as well so I can quickly print them on regular paper for students who are not-so-web-savvy and they can create them at home.